Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored in your web browser when you visit most web pages. They are used to remember your visit next time you navigate the site. Cookies store technical information such as personal preferences, personalised content, statistics of use, links to social media and access to user accounts. Their aim is to better adapt the site content to visitors’ needs and profiles. Without cookies, services offered by websites would be considerably dwindled. To find out more about what cookies are, what data they store, how to delete them or disable them, please visit this site.
Cookies used in this website
Our own cookies:
- Session cookies to make sure the comments received to the posts are real and not automated spam comments.
Third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to gather statistics on the traffic and visits to the site. When you navigate this site you are consenting to the treatment of your data by Google. Please refer to Google Analytivs privacy document for more information.
- Social media: Each social media site uses their own cookies that allow you to Like or Share content.
Cookies disablement or deletion
You can at any time disable or delete these website cookies. To do this, you must use your current browser’s settings. Here’s a quick guide on how to delete cookies on most popular browsers.
- This website and its legal representatives hold no responsibility for the veracity of privacy policies kept by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Since cookies are stored in browsers, that is where you can exercise your rights to delete or disable them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases it will be necessary to install cookies so that the browser can remember your decision not to accept them.